The Center for Scientific and Technical Research
«Aileron» is engaged in the development of systems and devices for
digital processing of signals and information. Our development is
a new programmable complex of the equipment of
unit-pulse, cycle-to-cycle, scan-to-scan and secondary processing of the
signals for a radar complex. The latest algorithms of the forming and
processing of the signals were realized in the developed equipment,
thanks to which we have improved the radars’ interference immunity,
quality and reliability of information and have substantially reduced
the volume of equipment costs; we have made operation more convenient
and increased the stability of the transmitting device...
Scientific and feasibility study and development
of the systems for processing of signals and information (including
adaptive ones) for a wide range of radio electronic devices.
Development and production of equipment and software for air traffic control (ATC) of civil aviation.
The Company is engaged in research and development
works, including their implementation into production. The developments
are realized on the most modern domestic and foreign element-basis of
the microprocessing technique. The developments are introduced in
Russian ATC radars.
A number of leading Russian experts, as well as
prominent scientists and engineers in the sphere of radioelectronics and
computer technique from CIS are cooperating with the Center for
Scientific and Technical Research «Aileron».
- Dr. of tech. Boris M. Vovshin
- author of over 100 scientific works Academician of the
International Academy of applied radioelectronics, member of IEEE,
participant in 10 international conferences, author of several
series of lectures on radar technology which were read in USA in
1997–1999 (included into the reference-book «Who is Who in the
World» for 2001).
The plans of the «Aileron» – center for 2017 year:
- Modernization and repair and maintenance the
- Implementation the WEB-ATIS service;
- Installation the ANP-1 equipment. Installation of radio-transparent shelters (RTS) - "Conus";
- Develop activities in the field of meteorological radio location (DMRL), acoustic Doppler location (profilometers);
- Development and implementation of radar information processing algorithms.